Issued 08:00 PM NDT 26 September 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots backing to south 25 late this evening then veering to southwest 15 to 20 Tuesday morning.
Showers overnight and Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 26 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4804N 5255W to 4815N 5200W to 5345N 4800W to 5615N 5030W to 5845N
5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near 4950N 5750W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northwest of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 26 September 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight low 993 mb located over northern Labrador
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday departing low 998 mb located over
northeastern Labrador Sea.
At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday trough located over southern Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: