Issued 03:30 PM NDT 20 July 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind north 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 this evening and to light near midnight. Wind becoming southeast 15 Sunday afternoon.
Showers beginning Sunday afternoon. Fog banks forming late overnight.
East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 July 2019
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5405W to 4515N 5335W to 4510N 5055W to 5300N 5020W to 5515N
5105W to 6040N 6015W to 6240N 5600W to 5845N 4800W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6030W to Newfoundland near 4858N 5827W.
Iceberg CountLess than 10 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM NDT 20 July 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. NDT today departing low 997 mb located east of the
At 3:30 p.m. NDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Grand Banks.
By 3:00 a.m. NDT Sunday approaching trough located on a line
north-south over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: