Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 April 2018
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 20 knots veering to northwest 15 near midnight. Wind northwest 15 Sunday.
Issued 05:00 PM ADT 21 April 2018
Tonight and Sunday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less late overnight.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 21 April 2018
Monday Wind northwest 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 20 late in the day.
Wednesday Wind southerly 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 21 April 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday Ice free.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 21 April 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4535N 6040W to 4530N
5840W to 4600N 5805W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5915W. Sea ice west
of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 21 April 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Apr estimated from Newfoundland near
4703N 5258W to 4615N 4700W to 4615N 4600W to 4730N 4500W to 4815N
4500W to 5100N 4700W to 5300N 4900W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Apr estimated from Quebec near
5012N 6048W to Newfoundland near 4855N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 April 2018 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 991 mb located northeast
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary high 1033 mb located
near the Great Lakes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: