Issued 10:00 AM ADT 15 August 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to east 15 knots early Tuesday morning then backing to northeast 20 near noon Tuesday. Wind increasing to northeast 30 Tuesday evening.
Periods of rain Tuesday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 14 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5247W to 5150N 4820W to 5555N 5055W to 5700N 5330W to 5850N
5550W to 5945N 5120W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5842W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 15 August 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1007 mb located over northern
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing low 1008 mb located east of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1011 mb located east of Cape Hatteras.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1011 mb located southwest of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located from New Brunswick
to East Scotian Slope.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located from Anticosti Island to
the Grand Banks.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: