Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 August 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeasterly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late this evening then increasing to southerly 10 to 15 Wednesday afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 15 to 20 Wednesday evening.
Chance of showers or drizzle Wednesday late in the day. Fog patches forming after midnight and dissipating Wednesday morning.
Low tonight plus 14. High Wednesday plus 24.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 August 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1011 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday low 1010 mb located over the Avalon
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located from Newfoundland to Maine.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located north of Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1002 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday low 995 mb located over southern Quebec.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northwestern half
- East Scotian Slope - southeastern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Laurentian Fan - southwestern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: