Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 19 August 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 early this morning with gusts to 25 in the channels. Wind becoming west 10 to 15 this evening then veering to northwest 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon. Wind diminishing to light Saturday evening.
Scattered showers today tonight and Saturday morning.
Temperatures plus 18 rising to plus 24 Saturday afternoon then falling to plus 18 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 19 August 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1004 mb located near Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1004 mb located northeast of
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located west of the Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: