Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 25 June 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots Sunday evening.
Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches forming overnight and dissipating Sunday morning.
Temperatures near plus 17.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 25 June 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from Eastern Shore to West
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over East Scotian Slope.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday approaching trough located over the
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: