Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2019
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 7 December 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 3:30 p.m. AST today departing low 1004 mb located east of the
At 10:00 a.m. AST Sunday ridge located near Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Sunday ridge located over Georges Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:09 PM AST 7 December 2019 A departing low pressure system east of the marine district will
continue to move away this evening. Strong to gale force
northwesterlies in its wake will slowly subside.
The cold northwesterly flow will bring freezing spray to Gulf waters.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Marine interests are also advised that freezing spray warnings are in
effect for Gulf Magdalen, Chaleur-Miscou and Anticosti.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: