Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 4 December 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located over Maine.
By 10:00 a.m. AST Sunday weakening ridge located over the eastern
At 3:00 a.m. AST Sunday low located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. AST Sunday low located near Sable Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:35 PM AST 4 December 2021 Strong to gale force northwesterlies over northeastern waters will
gradually diminish as a ridge of high pressure builds in from Maine.
However, a small and fast moving disturbance will track across the
Gulf of Maine overnight tonight to lie near Sable Island Sunday
afternoon. A brief period of strong to near gale force
northwesterlies is expected just behind this low.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warnings are in effect for
Cabot Strait - northern half for this evening. A freezing spray
warnings is in effect for Anticosti.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: