Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 September 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northerly 15 to 20 knots near noon Monday.
High today plus 18. Low tonight plus 10. High Monday plus 16.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 September 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening trough located over the Gulf
of St. Lawrence.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located near Georges Bank.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing trough located south of East
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from New Brunswick to East
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday weakening ridge located over the
southeastern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:47 AM ADT 24 September 2023 Tropical cyclone information: at 12:00 A.M. ADT post tropical storm
Ophelia was located near 37.1 north and 77.6 west. Maximum sustained
winds were 30 knots and the minimum central pressure was 1003 MB.
Ophelia was moving north at 7 knots. There will be no impacts to
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: