Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 25 September 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light this evening then increasing to southerly 10 to 15 Saturday afternoon. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Saturday evening.
Low tonight plus 8. High Saturday plus 20.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 25 September 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today weakening low located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the southeastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located over the Gulf of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: