Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 12 July 2020
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then becoming light near noon Monday.
Showers and fog patches ending this afternoon.
High today plus 22. Low tonight plus 17. High Monday plus 26.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 12 July 2020 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 992 mb located over central Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough from 995 mb low located from
Labrador to Maine.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough from low located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough from low located from Banquereau
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:56 AM ADT 12 July 2020 A strong southerly flow over southwestern slope waters will give
marginal gales before morning.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank and West Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: