Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 24 June 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then increasing to northerly 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind increasing to northeast 15 to 20 Monday afternoon with gusts to 25 in the channels.
Showers today and early this evening. Periods of rain and fog patches beginning Monday morning. Fog patches dissipating early this evening.
Temperatures near plus 11.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 24 June 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the northern Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight merging trough located over Banquereau.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 1007 mb located over the southwestern
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday low 1004 mb located over East Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: