Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 22 June 2018
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 after midnight. Wind southwest 15 to 20 Saturday.
Fog patches forming Saturday evening.
Low tonight plus 10. High Saturday plus 19.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 22 June 2018 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located south of Nova Scotia.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday departing ridge located over the
southeastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located over Quebec.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Saturday quasi-stationary trough located over
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday trough located over the southwestern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: