Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 May 2022
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots this morning then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming southwest 15 Saturday morning with gusts to 25 in the channels.
Showers changing to periods of drizzle Saturday morning. Fog patches forming this afternoon and dissipating Saturday morning. Fog patches reforming Saturday evening.
Temperatures plus 10 rising to plus 17 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 27 May 2022 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing ridge located southeast of the
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today warm front from low located from Quebec
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday warm front from low located from Anticosti
Island to the Avalon Peninsula.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:36 AM ADT 27 May 2022 A low pressure system over Quebec will push a warm front into the
marine district through the forecast period. Increasing southeasterly
winds north of the front will reach strong to gale force over
northern waters. Strong southwesterlies are forecast south of the
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Cabot Strait - northern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: