Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 28 October 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near noon then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Thursday morning. Wind veering to westerly 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Showers ending this morning. Showers Thursday.
Temperatures plus 2 rising to plus 8 Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 28 October 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing low 994 mb located east of
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over New England.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located east of the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1010 mb located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday low 1006 mb located southeast of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - northeastern half
- East Scotian Slope - southwestern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: