Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2019
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 March 2020 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 999 mb located over the southern
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday departing low 1002 mb located south of
the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the southwestern
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday approaching low 1006 mb located southwest
of the Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:44 PM ADT 28 March 2020 A low pressure system over the Southern Grand Banks will remain
nearly stationary tonight before moving southeastward on Sunday.
Strong to gale force northwesterly winds are expected over eastern
portions of Laurentian Fan and Banquereau overnight and into Sunday.
Meanwhile, a low pressure system will approach the district from the
southwest Sunday night. Strong to gale force southeasterly winds are
expected ahead of the low.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau - eastern half and Laurentian Fan - eastern half.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: