Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2019
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 17 November 2019 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight deepening low 997 mb located southeast
of Cape Hatteras.
By 3:30 p.m. AST Monday low 991 mb located over Georges Bank.
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over New Brunswick.
By 3:30 p.m. AST Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:51 PM AST 17 November 2019 A low pressure system southwest of Cape Hatteras will begin to move
up the Eastern Seaboard of the United States. Strong to gale force
easterlies will spread across the southern waters ahead of the low.
In the wake of the low, winds will shift to strong to gale force
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for all
waters except Northumberland Strait, Gulf - Magdalen, Chaleur -
Miscou and Anticosti.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: