Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM AST 01 November 2020
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 24 February 2021 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
By 3:00 a.m. AST Thursday departing ridge located over the eastern
At 3:00 a.m. AST Thursday low 998 mb located over Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. AST Thursday departing low 988 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:50 PM AST 24 February 2021 A low pressure system will track through Maine tonight and the
Maritimes on Thursday. This low will bring strong to gale force
westerlies south of the system through the day Thursday and gale to
storm force northwesterlies in its wake.
Marine interests are advised that a storm warning is in effect for
Banquereau. Gale warnings are in effect all remaining waters.
Freezing spray warnings are in effect for eastern shore - eastern
half, Fourchu, Cabot Strait, Northumberland Strait - eastern half,
Gulf - Magdalen, Chaleur - Miscou and Anticosti.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: