Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 09 July 2020
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind south 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon. Wind light tonight and Friday.
Rain and fog patches ending this afternoon. Fog patches forming near midnight and dissipating Friday morning.
High today plus 21. Low tonight plus 16. High Friday plus 25.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 9 July 2020 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1015 mb located east of Sable Island.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Friday low 1015 mb located over the southern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: