Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2017
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 13 December 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight deepening low 969 mb located north of
the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 10:00 a.m. AST Thursday low 959 mb located over western Labrador.
At 10:00 a.m. AST Thursday low 995 mb located southwest of
By 8:00 p.m. AST Thursday low 991 mb located over Laurentian Fan.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:50 PM AST 13 December 2017 A low pressure system north of the Gaspé Peninsula will continue to
deepen as it tracks northeastward to lie over Western Labrador by
Thursday morning. Gale force southeasterlies ahead of the low will
shift to gale force westerlies in its wake.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for all
Marine interests are also advised that freezing spray warnings are in
effect for all Gulf of St. Lawrence waters.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: