Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 18 May 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to variable 10 to 15 near noon Thursday.
High today plus 15. Low tonight plus 6. High Thursday plus 13.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 992 mb located north of Anticosti
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 997 mb located over the Quebec Lower
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday trough from low located from Labrador
Coast to Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
the western Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line north-south over
the eastern Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:46 AM ADT 18 May 2022 Gale force northwesterly winds are expected this afternoon and
evening over Anticosti behind a low over the Quebec Lower North
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: