Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2018
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 March 2019 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Strait of Belle
Isle to Maine.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located from Newfoundland to
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday approaching ridge located over Ontario.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:59 PM ADT 24 March 2019 A trough of low pressure over the Gulf of St. Lawrence will move
southward across the central marine district tonight, then drift
eastward on Monday. Behind the trough, gale force westerlies over
northern waters will diminish tonight. Colder air will move into the
northern marine district and push southward.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Freezing spray warnings are in effect for Cabot Strait - northern
half, Gulf-Magdalen - northern half and Anticosti.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: