Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 14 August 2018
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southerly 15 to 20 late this evening then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Wednesday afternoon.
A few showers beginning late this evening and ending late Wednesday morning. Fog patches forming late overnight and dissipating late Wednesday morning.
Low tonight plus 19. High Wednesday plus 27.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 14 August 2018 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing high located east of Laurentian
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1014 mb located near LaHave Bank.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday weakening low located near Cape
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Great Lakes
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over New Brunswick.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: