Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southerly 10 to 15 knots early this afternoon and to southerly 15 to 20 early this evening. Wind diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 near midnight then veering to northwest 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming light Tuesday evening.
Showers tonight and Tuesday morning and afternoon with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Fog patches overnight.
High today plus 23. Low tonight plus 18. High Tuesday plus 23.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low located southeast of Laurentian Fan.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday departing low located southeast of the
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Newfoundland to the
Gulf of Maine.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located southwest of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low located southwest of Laurentian Fan.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: