Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 20 August 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming east 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then becoming light this evening. Wind becoming northeasterly 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon then becoming light Tuesday evening.
High today plus 21. Low tonight plus 15. High Tuesday plus 21.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 20 August 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low 1010 mb located south of West Scotian
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday quasi-stationary trough from 1010 mb low
located over southeastern East Scotian Slope.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: