Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 01 November 2021
Forecasts have ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM AST 27 January 2022 Tonight and Friday At 3:30 p.m. AST today ridge located from the Gulf of Maine to
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 10:00 a.m. AST Friday ridge located from Georges Bank to the
At 3:00 a.m. AST Friday cold front located from Maine to the Quebec
Lower North Shore.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Friday cold front located from the Gulf of Maine
to the Strait of Belle Isle.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:15 PM AST 27 January 2022 A cold frontal trough will move into the Gulf of St. Lawrence tonight
into Thursday. This will give strong to gale force southwesterlies
for the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
Marine interests are advised that a gale warning is in effect for
Anticosti - southeastern half. Freezing spray warnings are in effect
for Fundy, Gulf-Magdalen, Chaleur-Miscou - eastern half and
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: