Issued 08:00 PM ADT 20 June 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light Monday morning then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Fog patches dissipating Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 20 June 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
5000N 5555W to 5005N 5400W to 5200N 5250W to 5450N 5135W to 5600N
5200W to 5900N 5800W to 6130N 5805W to 5850N 4715W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5838W to Newfoundland near 5029N 5727W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 20 June 2021 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1000 mb located northeast of Anticosti
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing low 1005 mb located over
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 998 mb located over James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday deepening low 986 mb located over Quebec.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:43 PM ADT 20 June 2021 Tropical cyclone information..
As of 6 P.M. ADT, tropical depression Claudette was located at 34.2
north 82.5 west, near abbeville, South Carolina. Maximum sustained
winds are estimated at 25 knots and central pressure 1009 MB.
Claudette is moving east-northeast at 15 knots. Latest indications
show the remains of Claudette tracking across the Maritimes marine
district on Tuesday and it could bring some gales to the region.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northwestern half
- Laurentian Fan - southeastern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: