Issued 10:00 AM ADT 21 May 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light becoming variable 10 to 15 knots early this evening then becoming southerly 10 to 15 early Sunday morning. Wind increasing to south 20 Sunday evening.
Fog patches forming near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 20 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5405W to 4620N 5300W to 4620N 4825W to 4800N 4745W to 5100N
4735W to 5715N 5040W to 5650N 4750W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 21 May estimated from Quebec near
5014N 6137W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5915W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 21 May 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the central Marine
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday quasi-stationary ridge located over
southeastern Laurentian Fan.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line northeast-southwest
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located over northwestern New
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:04 AM ADT 21 May 2022 All gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: