Anticosti - eastern half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 10 May 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northwest 20 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 15 to 20 this morning and to northwest 10 to 15 overnight. Wind northwest 10 to 15 Tuesday.
Scattered showers Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 9 May 2021
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4957N 5532W to 5210N 4940W to 5525N 5040W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 10 May estimated from Quebec near
5038N 5927W to Newfoundland near 5004N 5738W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Anticosti - eastern halfIssued 03:00 AM ADT 10 May 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 10 May 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today departing low 993 mb located over northern
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located west of Georges Bank.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line east-west over
the southern Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday approaching low 1008 mb located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:46 AM ADT 10 May 2021 Marine interests are advised that all warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: