Anticosti - northeastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 02 October 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind west 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 late this evening then becoming south 15 late overnight. Wind becoming variable 15 Tuesday morning then increasing to northerly 20 near noon Tuesday.
Scattered showers Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 2 October 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Oct estimated from Newfoundland near
4932N 5511W to 5200N 5015W to 5345N 5045W to 5915N 5700W to 6000N
5210W to 5845N 4600W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 3 Oct estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5132N 5647W to Newfoundland near 5124N 5628W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
Anticosti - northeastern halfIssued 8:00 PM ADT 02 October 2023
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 2 October 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the central Marine
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday ridge located over the southern Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1005 mb located south of
the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday low 1006 mb located north of the
St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday low 1010 mb located over the Gulf of
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope - northern half
- East Scotian Slope - southern half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope - northern half
- West Scotian Slope - southern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: