Issued 03:00 AM ADT 27 September 2022
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 20 to 25 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind variable 10 to 15 Wednesday.
Scattered showers and fog patches.
Anticosti - eastern half
Anticosti - western half
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 26 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4804N 5255W to 4815N 5200W to 5345N 4800W to 5615N 5030W to 5845N
5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 27 Sep estimated from Quebec near
5040N 5920W to Newfoundland near 4950N 5750W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
Warnings (In effect)
AnticostiIssued 03:00 AM ADT 27 September 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 27 September 2022 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located west of the Marine District.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday trough located over Labrador to West
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope - eastern half
- East Scotian Slope - western half
- Georges Bank - northern half
- Georges Bank - southern half
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: