Issued 10:00 AM ADT 20 August 2018
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southerly 10 to 15 knots late this afternoon with gusts to 25 in the Honguedo Strait this evening. Wind becoming southerly 15 Tuesday afternoon with gusts to 25 in the Honguedo Strait.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 20 August 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4742N 5246W to 4530N 4700W to 4545N 4500W to 4700N 4445W to 5100N
4800W to 5700N 5400W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5156N 5600W to Newfoundland near 5131N 5600W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 20 August 2018 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1010 mb located south of East Scotian
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough from 1010 mb low located over
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: