Issued 10:00 AM NDT 28 September 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots today tonight and Tuesday.
Fog patches becoming fog banks Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 27 September 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 Sep estimated from the Labrador coast
near 5206N 5544W to 5230N 5330W to 5400N 5100W to 5530N 5200W to
5700N 5500W to 6200N 5600W to 5900N 5000W then eastwards.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 28 September 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary trough located over Belle
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located southeast
of the Marine District.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: