Issued 10:00 AM NDT 01 June 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots except southeast 15 to 20 over eastern sections. Wind becoming southeast 20 to 25 late overnight then increasing to southeast 30 Tuesday morning with gusts to 40 over eastern sections. Wind diminishing to southwest 20 Tuesday evening.
Showers. Fog dissipating Tuesday evening.
Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:56 PM EDT 31 May 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4704N 5508W to 4540N 5310W to 4425N 4735W to 4435N 4535W to 4650N
4410W to 5100N 4530W to 5500N 5000W to 6015N 5830W to 6220N 5700W to
5820N 5030W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 1 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5017N 6011W to Newfoundland near 4905N 5821W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM NDT 1 June 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:00 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located east of
the Grand Banks.
At 10:00 a.m. NDT today low 1010 mb located southwest of the
By 10:00 a.m. NDT Tuesday low 1000 mb located over Banquereau.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - eastern half
- Laurentian Fan - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: