South Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 18 September 2018
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northwest 25 knots diminishing to north 15 Wednesday morning then becoming variable 10 to 15 Wednesday evening.
A few showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 4 August 2018
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 18 September 2018
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
4804N 5255W to 4815N 4800W to 5300N 4800W to 5800N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 19 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5142N 5625W to Newfoundland near 5128N 5614W.
Iceberg CountLess than 10 icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 18 September 2018 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today trough located on a line east-west over
the South Labrador Sea.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight departing trough located southeast of
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today building ridge located over Labrador.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Wednesday high 1026 mb located over central
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 AM NDT 18 September 2018 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: