Issued 08:00 PM NDT 07 June 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light tonight and Thursday.
Showers ending Thursday afternoon. Fog patches.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 07 June 2023
Tonight and Thursday. Seas 1 to 2 metres.
Issued 03:30 PM NDT 07 June 2023
Friday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind west 15 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind west 25 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday Bergy water.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 June 2023 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4933N 5510W to 5244N 5400W
to 5510N 5440W to 5635N 5737W to 5803N 5815W then northeastward. Sea
ice west of the ice edge.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:47 PM EDT 7 June 2023
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Jun estimated from Newfoundland near
4701N 5520W to 4550N 5300W to 4700N 4800W to 5055N 4705W to 5725N
5245W to 5915N 4830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 8 Jun estimated from Quebec near
5022N 6051W to Newfoundland near 4839N 5830W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs except less than 10 icebergs northeast of the
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM NDT 7 June 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over southern Newfoundland.
By 3:30 p.m. NDT Thursday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: