Issued 08:00 PM ADT 14 July 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 knots late overnight and to northeast 20 to 25 early Wednesday evening.
Showers with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 14 July 2020
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4839N 5305W to 5055N 4735W to 5445N 4850W to 6030N 5930W to 6115N
5830W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 15 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5115N 5840W to Newfoundland near 5022N 5726W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 14 July 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from Newfoundland to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located from
the Grand Banks to Georges Bank.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday building ridge located over southern
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port - northwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port - southeastern half
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf - northwestern half
- Northeast Gulf - southeastern half
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast - Ramea and east
- Southwest Coast - west of Ramea
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: