Issued 08:00 PM ADT 28 May 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 20 knots veering to westerly 15 Sunday morning then diminishing to light near noon Sunday. Wind becoming southwest 10 to 15 early Sunday evening.
Showers ending Sunday morning. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Fog patches.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 28 May 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4640N 5330W to 4620N 5225W to 4510N 4610W to 4645N 4445W to 5115N
4700W to 5715N 5040W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 May estimated from Quebec near
5006N 6144W to Newfoundland near 4755N 5914W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 28 May 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing warm front located from Anticosti
Island to Banquereau.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to New England.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located from Newfoundland to East
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:54 PM ADT 28 May 2022 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northeastern half
- Banquereau - southwestern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: