Northumberland Strait - eastern half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 22 April 2018
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots Monday evening.
Low tonight minus 1. High Monday plus 4.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 22 April 2018 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Cape Breton Island near 4535N 6040W to 4530N
5840W to 4600N 5805W to Newfoundland near 4735N 5915W. Sea ice west
of the ice edge.
Open water except 1 tenth first-year ice in the extreme northeastern
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 22 April 2018 Tonight and Monday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today high 1033 mb located near the Great Lakes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday high 1034 mb located over New England.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: