Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 09 August 2022
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind easterly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight. Wind light Wednesday.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 09 August 2022
Thursday Wind light becoming southerly 15 knots in the afternoon.
Friday Wind west 10 to 15 knots.
Saturday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 9 August 2022 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1009 mb located over northwestern
By 3:30 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing low 1008 mb located southeast
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday quasi-stationary trough located on a
line northeast-southwest over the southern Marine District.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: