Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 24 August 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light tonight and Sunday.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 24 August 2019
Monday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Tuesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 24 August 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight high 1029 mb located over Quebec.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday high 1029 mb located over New Brunswick.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary low 1013 mb located
south of West Scotian Slope.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank - eastern half
- Belle Isle Bank - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: