Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 26 May 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind light increasing to easterly 15 to 20 knots near noon then diminishing to southeast 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to east 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
Periods of rain and fog patches tonight and Friday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 26 May 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from Long Island to the
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1005 mb located south of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Friday low 1005 mb located over northwestern
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: