Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 25 May 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming southwest 15 this evening then becoming variable 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers Tuesday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 25 May 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing ridge located over Laurentian Fan.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Tuesday trough located from Quebec to Labrador.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located over the northern Gulf of
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: