Chaleur - Miscou - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to easterly 15 to 20 near noon Thursday.
Periods of rain and fog patches Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 May 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from Long
Island to the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching low 1004 mb located south
of James Bay.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: