Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 25 May 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind south 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 late this evening then becoming easterly 15 Thursday afternoon.
Periods of rain Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Chaleur - Miscou - eastern halfIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 May 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 25 May 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from Long
Island to the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Thursday departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching low 1004 mb located south
of James Bay.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: