Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 17 June 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind southwesterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 this afternoon then diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 this evening. Wind increasing to south 15 to 20 Friday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 17 June 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the Quebec Lower
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary trough located over
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:42 AM ADT 17 June 2021 All gale warnings are ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: