Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwesterly 20 to 25 knots veering to west 15 to 20 Saturday morning then diminishing to west 10 to 15 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 19 August 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Newfoundland near
4911N 5354W to 5030N 4835W to 5630N 4940W to 5850N 5550W to 5955N
5240W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 20 Aug estimated from Quebec near
5110N 5842W to Newfoundland near 5034N 5720W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing low 1003 mb located north
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located west of the Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Saturday ridge located over the Marine District.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - northern half
- Funk Island Bank - southern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: