Issued 09:30 PM NDT 19 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light tonight and Saturday.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 19 August 2022
Sunday Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to southwest 25.
Tuesday Wind light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 13 July 2022
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 19 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight low 1001 mb located over the East
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Saturday departing low 1004 mb located east of
the Marine District.
At 4:00 a.m. NDT Saturday ridge located over Hudson Strait.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank - northern half
- Funk Island Bank - southern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: