Issued 09:30 AM NDT 26 March 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots this afternoon then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind becoming north 10 to 15 Monday morning.
Flurries overnight and Monday.
High today zero. Low tonight minus 8. High Monday zero. Temperatures falling to minus 3 Monday evening.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 26 March 2023
Tuesday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 March 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday Consolidated first-year ice.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 March 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4647N 5257W to 4750N 5104W
to 4846N 5044W to 5042N 5400W to 5457N 5222W to 5600N 5622W to 5803N
5815W then northeastward. Sea ice north then west of the ice edge.
Consolidated first-year ice.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 26 March 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan - northeastern half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast - Cape St. John and south
- Northeast Coast - north of Cape St. John
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle - eastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle - western half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: