Issued 09:30 AM NDT 26 May 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 knots diminishing to light near noon. Wind light tonight and Friday.
High today plus 5. Low tonight minus 4. High Friday plus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5146N 5617W to
Newfoundland near 5133N 5605W. Sea ice northeast of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Newfoundland near 5043N 5606W to
5030N 5330W to 5457N 5211W to 5803N 5715W then northeastward. Sea
ice north then west of the ice edge.
6 tenths rotten first-year ice except consolidated rotten first-year
ice in the extreme eastern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 26 May 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today departing trough located southeast of
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today ridge located over northern Quebec.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Friday ridge located over Labrador Sea.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:35 AM NDT 26 May 2022 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: