Issued 09:30 PM NDT 16 August 2018
Tonight and Friday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots Friday morning.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 16 August 2018
Saturday Wind west 15 knots.
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 4 August 2018 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 4 August 2018
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 16 August 2018 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line east-west over
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Friday departing ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Belle Isle Bank.
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over northern Quebec.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Lake Melville
- Laurentian Fan
- Mid Labrador Coast - Hopedale and south
- Northeast Coast
- Northeast Gulf
- Northern Grand Banks
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Sable - eastern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- South Labrador Coast
- South Labrador Sea - northwestern half
- South Labrador Sea - southeastern half
- Strait of Belle Isle
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: