Issued 04:00 AM NDT 12 August 2020
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light this evening then becoming northeast 15 Thursday evening.
Showers ending this evening. Showers Thursday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 19 July 2020 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM NDT 12 August 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday At 4:00 a.m. NDT today trough located on a line east-west over
the Northwest Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 a.m. NDT Thursday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the South Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: