Issued 04:00 PM NDT 26 September 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 20 knots this evening then becoming southwest 15 to 20 Monday evening.
Rain overnight and Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 26 September 2021 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today departing low 1010 mb located southeast of
At 4:00 p.m. NDT today ridge located over northern Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Monday ridge located over the East Labrador Sea.
At 4:00 a.m. NDT Monday trough located west of Labrador.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Monday trough located on a line east-west over
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: